Harmony Square is offering free fitness classes, taught by a Gretzky Centre Instructor, every day of the week! See below for class dates
Harmony Square is offering free fitness classes, taught by a Gretzky Centre Instructor, every day of the week! See below for class dates and times.
Tuesdays from 6:45 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. (July 6 to August 24)
- Yogalates: this class offers a great combination of yoga and Pilates. Using your own body weight as resistance you will get to experience the challenge of core-strengthening Pilates with the gentle relaxation of yoga.
- Bring your own water bottle, yoga mat and/or towel to each class
- No previous experience is required. There will be many options provided so that all fitness levels can enjoy the class
- Classes will be instructed by canfitpro certified Fitness Instructor
- Always consult a qualified medical professional before beginning any exercise program
- Must be 14 years of age or older to attend
Due to COVID-19, attendance is limited. Physical distancing is mandatory, and face coverings are strongly recommended before and after classes.
Please register for July programs at harmonysquare.ca. You will be required to register for each class you are interested in attending. Each class will be for a four week commitment. The registration for August classes will be posted at a later date.