This is a repeating eventmarch 21, 2022 6:30 PM
SENSORY NIGHT WALK Monday February 28, 5:30pm-6:30pm Monday March 21, 6:30pm-7:30pm Come out for skygazing, nature connection
SENSORY NIGHT WALK
Monday February 28, 5:30pm-6:30pm
Monday March 21, 6:30pm-7:30pm
Come out for skygazing, nature connection and games that explore our senses. We may have the opportunity to experience wildlife that are active as the sun goes down. The route we’ll travel is safe for beginners.
This activity is part of Five Oaks’ Nature Connection Programs.
NATURE CONNECTION PROGRAMS
Bundle up and get outside! Private groups can book their own nature adventure. Simply choose a specific program that fits your schedule and interest. This program is especially designed for intergenerational family units but can accommodate other groups, up to 10 people. Each program follows Public Health regulations, helping you to stay safe while spending time together with your own private guide, engaging in the wonder of nature. Please note that there is only one booking available per date/activity, so register quickly to get the option you want!
Join naturalist Laurel Grieve to explore insects, birds, rewilding and more in person at Five Oaks. All programs are family friendly and run for 1 hour, with the option to linger a bit longer for added fun.
Natural wonders that are all around us. Reconnect and breathe in the fresh air with gratitude. Deepen your relationships. Invite the wonder of nature into your everyday life. Your nature adventure awaits!
$60 flat fee per program, with up to 10 registrants for each program.
DETAILS AND REGISTRATION
If this session does not work for your schedule or is sold out, consider another activity from the Nature Connection Program:
- Sat Jan 29, 5:00pm-6:00pm – Owl Prowl
- Mon Feb 7, 4:30pm-5:30pm – Wilding Your Backyard Workshop
- Sat Feb 19, 9:00pm-10:00am – Backyard Birding
- Sat Feb 19, 10:30pm-11:30am – Winter Insects Discovery
- Mon Feb 28, 5:30pm-6:30pm – Sensory Night Walk
- Mon Mar 7, 6:00pm-7:00pm – Owl Prowl
- Sat Mar 19, 9:00am-10:00am – Backyard Birding
- Sat Mar 19, 10:30am-11:30am – Winter Insects Discovery
- Mon Mar 21, 6:30pm-7:30pm – Sensory Night Walk
- Mon Mar 28, 7:00pm-8:00pm – Owl Prowl
- Sat Apr 2, 1:00pm-2:00pm – Wilding Your Backyard Workshop
(Monday) 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM