This is a repeating eventmarch 19, 2022 9:00 AM
BACKYARD BIRDING Saturday February 19th, 9:00pm-10:00am Saturday March 19th, 9:00am-10:00am Learn ways to attract feathered friends
Saturday February 19th, 9:00pm-10:00am
Saturday March 19th, 9:00am-10:00am
Learn ways to attract feathered friends to your yard and who they are. Connect with birds at the Five Oaks feeders and make a bird friendly craft. We’ll also go exploring and play some games as we learn about birds. Bring binoculars and a bird field guide if you have them.
This activity is part of Five Oaks’ Nature Connection Programs.
NATURE CONNECTION PROGRAMS
Bundle up and get outside! Private groups can book their own nature adventure. Simply choose a specific program that fits your schedule and interest. This program is especially designed for intergenerational family units but can accommodate other groups, up to 10 people. Each program follows Public Health regulations, helping you to stay safe while spending time together with your own private guide, engaging in the wonder of nature. Please note that there is only one booking available per date/activity, so register quickly to get the option you want!
Join naturalist Laurel Grieve to explore insects, birds, rewilding and more in person at Five Oaks. All programs are family friendly and run for 1 hour, with the option to linger a bit longer for added fun.
Natural wonders that are all around us. Reconnect and breathe in the fresh air with gratitude. Deepen your relationships. Invite the wonder of nature into your everyday life. Your nature adventure awaits!
$60 flat fee per program, with up to 10 registrants for each program.
DETAILS AND REGISTRATION
If this session does not work for your schedule or is sold out, consider another activity from the Nature Connection Program:
- Sat Jan 29, 5:00pm-6:00pm – Owl Prowl
- Mon Feb 7, 4:30pm-5:30pm – Wilding Your Backyard Workshop
- Sat Feb 19, 9:00pm-10:00am – Backyard Birding
- Sat Feb 19, 10:30pm-11:30am – Winter Insects Discovery
- Mon Feb 28, 5:30pm-6:30pm – Sensory Night Walk
- Mon Mar 7, 6:00pm-7:00pm – Owl Prowl
- Sat Mar 19, 9:00am-10:00am – Backyard Birding
- Sat Mar 19, 10:30am-11:30am – Winter Insects Discovery
- Mon Mar 21, 6:30pm-7:30pm – Sensory Night Walk
- Mon Mar 28, 7:00pm-8:00pm – Owl Prowl
- Sat Apr 2, 1:00pm-2:00pm – Wilding Your Backyard Workshop
(Saturday) 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM