This is a repeating eventaugust 13, 2021 7:00 AM
Harmony Square is offering free fitness classes, taught by a Gretzky Centre Instructor, every day of the week! See below for class dates
Harmony Square is offering free fitness classes, taught by a Gretzky Centre Instructor, every day of the week! See below for class dates and times.
Fridays from 7:00 a.m. to 7:45 a.m. (July 9 to August 27)
- Gentle Movement and Stretch: fitness does not have to be fast and intense to be effective. Through body weight movements, this class will challenge your strength and flexibility, as well as your improve balance, coordination and focus.
- Bring your own water bottle, yoga mat and/or towel to each class
- No previous experience is required. There will be many options provided so that all fitness levels can enjoy the class
- Classes will be instructed by canfitpro certified Fitness Instructor
- Always consult a qualified medical professional before beginning any exercise program
- Must be 14 years of age or older to attend
Due to COVID-19, attendance is limited. Physical distancing is mandatory, and face coverings are strongly recommended before and after classes.
You will be required to register for each class you are interested in attending. Each class will be for a four week commitment in July. Please register for the 4 July classes at harmonysquare.ca.
Please register for AUGUST programs at http://harmonysquare.ca. You will be required to register for each class you are interested in attending.