Brantford Ribfest is three days of great food, live music and family fun brought to you by the Brantford Kinsmen Club. Five of
Brantford Ribfest is three days of great food, live music and family fun brought to you by the Brantford Kinsmen Club. Five of North America’s best Ribbers will take the BRANTFORD CIVIC CENTER during the weekend, along with vendors, children’s entertainment, a beer tent and live entertainment on the main stage.
Brantford will come alive with the smell of BBQ’ed ribs, fantastic food vendors, a family entertainment zone. The Brantford Ribfest brings the excitement of family-oriented fun for all ages and the thrill of BBQ competition together for three days of entertainment and amazing food. North America’s greatest rib teams are coming to Brantford to compete for top awards including Best Ribs, Best Chicken, Best Sauce, Best Pig Rig and People’s Choice.
Fri. Aug. 5
- 6:00–8:00pm – Empty Hours (presented by Manny’s Place)
- 8:30–10:30pm – the Dirty Pioneers
Sat. Aug. 6
- 12:00–2:00pm – Blues Swagger
- 2:30–4:30pm – Vagablond
- 6:00–8:00pm – BarCode (presented by BScene)
- 8:30–10:30pm – Brandon Silver and Sylvrado
Sun. Aug. 7
- 12:00–2:00pm – Crosstown Traffic
- 2:30–4:30pm – Heckle the Band
- 5:00–7:00pm – the Killin’ Time Band