Brantford Lights at Glenhyrst
On Nightly: Fri. Dec. 1, 2023 to Mon. Jan. 1, 2024, 6:00 – 9:00pm nightly. Patrons will be allowed to walk or drive through the event this year. Parking is
On Nightly: Fri. Dec. 1, 2023 to Mon. Jan. 1, 2024, 6:00 – 9:00pm nightly. Patrons will be allowed to walk or drive through the event this year. Parking is limited.
Lights turn on Fri. Dec. 1 at 7:00pm.
Open Fridays, Dec. 1, 8 & 15, 6:00 – 8:30pm.
For More Information visit https://www.glenhyrst.ca/
Happenings this year:
- Gallery will be open to visitors on Thurs. and Fri. evenings before Christmas from 6:00 – 8:30pm.
- We welcome the Merry Little Market. One of a kind artisan vendors in the gallery on Fri. Dec. 1, 8 & 15, 6:00 – 8:30pm.
- We welcome back The Ugly Mug who will be serving gourmet hot chocolate and fancy coffees from their drink truck on site on Friday and Saturday evenings.
- Sat. Dec. 9, 6:00 – 9:00pm in the Glenhyrst Coach House, join ICHTHYS Theatre Productions with their Icicles and Snow Seasonal show presenting short seasonal stories, poems, and carols that people can listen to while they warm up. Free for all.
- R & J Theatrics is excited to bring it’s a Wonderful Life – A Live Radio Play by Joe Landry back to the Glenhyrst Coach House! Show starts at 4:00pm on Saturday Dec. 16. Tickets available at www.glenhyrst.ca ($20. each). Some of the proceeds will be going to Nova Vita.
Admission to the gallery and this event is free, although donations are appreciated. Collection bins are also available for Food Bank donations.
Special thanks to our sponsors, the City of Brantford, Millards Professional Accountants, ARK Electrical, BScene, Pay it Forward Realty, Brave Waves Swim School, Ron Davey – advisor with Investor’s Group Wealth Management and GrandBrdige Energy.
For more information about this event, please call Glenhyrst Art Gallery at 519.756.5932 or email email@example.com
December 1 (Friday) - January 1 (Monday)