This is a repeating eventdecember 31, 2019 6:00 PM
The Brantford Lights at Glenhyrst from Nov. 29/19 to Jan. 1/20 from 6 to 9pm nightly. Admission to the gallery and this event is free although donations are appreciated. Collection
The Brantford Lights at Glenhyrst from Nov. 29/19 to Jan. 1/20 from 6 to 9pm nightly. Admission to the gallery and this event is free although donations are appreciated. Collection bins are also available for Brantford Food Bank and Salvation Army Food Bank donations.
Special thanks to our sponsors, City of Brantford, Millards, BScene, Willson Sand and Gravel, Ark Electrical, Revera, Charlotte Villa, Battlefield Rentals and Pay it Forward Realty Inc.
The Brantford Lights commences with the official switch on Fri. Nov. 29 at 7pm. This evening will also be the official opening of the Vibrant Palette Student Exhibit sponsored by The Royal Bank of Canada. Over 200 pieces of art from local students will be on display and will contiue for the duration of the light show.
Happenings this year:
- Santa Claus is on duty every Thursday before Christmas from 6 to 8pm
- The Golden Teapot is on hand Wednesday to Saturday evenings from 6:30 to 8:00pm, where visitors will be able to warm up and fill up in the gallery
- Twilight Tea bookings are available to watch the lights turn on as guest enjoy a magical High Tea experience
- Paint-Club is offering a special Starry Snow Globe painting in the Coach House on Dec. 1 – please see www.glenhyrst.ca for tickets
- The Guitar Society of Brantford is hosting their annual Christmas Concert on Sat. Dec. 7 at 2pm
- The Brantford Public Library will provide a Christmas Story Time for Kids on Wednesdays Dec. 4, 11 & 18 at 6:30pm
- It’s a Wonderful Life – Live Radio Play – on the Coach House Stage, Mon. Dec. 16 & Tues. Dec. 17 at 7pm. Tickets available at www.glenhyrst.ca
For more information about this event, please call Glenhyrst Art Gallery at 519.756.5932 or email [email protected].
(Wednesday) 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM